Saturday, October 29, 2011

28.10.2011 - The Grates

I've been really slack with my taping lately, tonight was no exception. Left my gear at home because I woke up literally just before the gig and rushed out.


Exceptional show, although it seems Miranda (Bass/Keys) was absent - not sure if that's how the whole tour will be. The Tivoli is a fantastic venue, the crowd wasn't as packed as the last Brisbane show but they still went nuts.

Can't really complain about this gig, the guys were as amazing as ever. There was some audio problems with Patience's microphone for a bit during Carve Your Name (I think it was that song anyway) but the crowd filled in the words. I thought the lighting was a bit lack luster since it was a show at the Tiv and not a little bar or something but thats just me being picky. Overall the show was bloody fantastic and I had a amazing time.

Flying down to Melbourne on Monday to see some friends, looks like we are all going to see The Grates at the HiFi that night! I won't be taping but I know a recording will surface shortly after so look out for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment