Thursday, October 13, 2011

13.10.2011 - The Wombats

This show was originally set to be played at The Arena but it got upgraded to the Riverstage to fit more people. Perfect! Except torrential rain hit Brisbane less than an hour before the show. Soaking wet and cold, it was still one hell of a show.

I didn't record because of the heavy rain. I'm really annoyed because it was such a great gig. The guys said they'll be back in March so I'll be sure to record then!

Amazing show full of energy. Fantastic crowd too. Highlights included 1996, Let's Dance To Joy Division and Techno Fan. I don't know what else I can say about this gig, it was just incredible.

After the encore the guys did a little jam session, I managed to get that recorded.

  Encore Jam Session by shadowfax1007

No comments:

Post a Comment